Annual Giving Strategies
The annual Giving Campaign is the life blood of any non-profit. The key to moving forward is to enhance current activities but also create new annual income streams.
OnTrack Financial Education and Counseling
MN-PS believes each agency should have the following:
- Regular solicitation schedule by mail/phone/email at least three times per year.
- Special holiday giving program.
- Two major fundraising events per year
- A signature event that emphasizes major donors.
- A “low entry fee” event that may be participatory in nature but mission-centered and open to all.
- Numerous “friend raising” events and activities.
- Regular training for Board Members leading to fundraising or friend raising by all.